AT&T Technical Support Number
Unable to send & receive email on AT&T webmail
Emails are the most important part of telecommunication services which has been used over the world. To send or receive messages, documents etc. emails consider as reliable service. AT&T is a webmail which is offered by AT&T Inc. an American multinational company. Due to its user-friendly features and fastest service this email has many users. Yet, this webmail has some hassles which occur with its users. Therefore to help its customers and solve their problem AT&T email has tech support team. Via AT&T customer care 1-800-234-6190 you can reach to customer support team. The team of trained experts always fix its customers problem within the short time limit. Some users of AT&T face trouble to send or receive email, they can try given steps for trouble.
Steps to resolve the email send & receive problem:
1. First of all, check the internet connection because due to network error users face problem to access their email.
2. If you are sending an email then make sure you have entered a correct email address.
3. Check the draft folder if the email saved into the draft folder then you can send it.
4. If you are not receiving the email then check the spam folder. Might be the email auto transfer to the spam folder
5. Ask your email sender to resend the email once again
6. If you donít get the email again then check if you have blocked the sender.
7. Make sure firewall is disable.
If the customer failed to solve the problem they can ask the customer care team. With the help of customer care experts, it would be easy to fix the problems of email. Try AT&T technical support number which is always available to resolve its customerís issues. Any problem related to AT&T email get solved by trained experts of tech support. The team of customer care is 24 X 7 available on the call to rectify the email problem. Through the team of customer care, all issues will be fixed which faced by AT&T email users.